- Connect a band with your door attachment in a middle position.
- Sit on a stability ball or chair and grab the handles with both hands. You should make sure there is tension through the entire movement.
- Grab the handle with both hands and fully extend your arms. Your hands should be directly in-line with the door anchor. Rotate your torso away from the door anchor for a full-quarter rotation. Your body should be flat from head to waist.
- Pause for a moment and in a slow and controlled manner reset to the starting position. You should still have side tension on the cable in the resting position.
- Repeat the same movement to failure.
- Then, reposition and repeat the same series of movements on the opposite side.
Super-Effective Exercise Balls for you to Get an Amazing Shape