- Sit on the stability ball with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Walk forward onto the ball so your back rolls on it till the ball is positioned underneath your lower back to upper back.
- Raise your hip up with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground; keep your feet in straight position with your knees.
- Keep the dumbbells to the side of your chest (as shown in video).
And, this is your starting position.
- Now start by keeping your core and glutes stable so that you don’t lose your balance. Exhale and slowly raise the dumbbells straight up in the air at the highest point you can reach. Hold this position for a second or two.
- Slowly lower down your arms back to the starting position. And, inhale at same time.
- Repeat as per recommendation
Anti-Burst Exercise Balls to Strengthen your Chest and Core Muscles